Loover Mesh Medium Back Weight Sensing Synchro-Tilter Chair
- Sliding seat depth adjustment
- Standard arms (AS) feature lockable Self-Skinned
- Urethane (SSU) arm caps which rotate, slide forward, back, and inwards. Arms are also height and width adjustable
- Height adjustable, live lumbar support that rides in and out, supporting the user
- Synchro-tilter mechanism allows the back to recline at a 2:1 ratio faster than seat
- Weight sensing mechanism automatically adjusts tilt tension according to user’s weight
- Dimension: 25.5"(w) x 25"(d) x 39.5"(h)
- Assembly Required
- FREE SHIPPING
- Mesh Back, Medium back, Weight Sensing Synchro-Tilter, Std Adj. Height & Width Lockable T-arms, Vari-Width Arm Extensions
- Seating Fabric (Urban): UR20 / Grade 1-Granite Rock(Photo Shown) or UR22 / Grade 1-Black Coal available
- Mesh Back : M-Coal Black, Mesh Back [VU19]
- Arm: A-(STD) Lockable, Adj. Armcap Slides Forward and Back, Pad Rotates
- Frame: F-(STD) Black Frame [BLK]
- Cylinder : (STD) 4" Low Rise Cylinder
- Caster : C-(STD) Black, 2" Dual-Wheel Caster [C1]
- Seat Foam: 2.5" thick (STD)
25.5"(w) x 25"(d) x 39.5"(h)
A, B, C, D, E, H, L, M, N, Q, R, U
Designed for an active weight capacity of 300lbs per seat.
** RETURN / REFUND **
All return request and damage claims are eligible within 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
- MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT – If you find a damage or missing hardware, missing parts, please take pictures, send us with a short description. We will follow up to resolve as soon as possible.
- STANDARD RETURNS – Buyer is responsible for return shipping fee and 20% restocking fee for Standard Returns. We don’t provide return shipping label for Standard Returns. Standard Returns are returns not under reason of Freight Damage, Manufacturer’s Defect, included but not limited to;
- Cancel requested after order shipped.
- Rejected/Refused delivery not under reason of Freight Damage, Manufacturer’s Defect.
- Unable to contact or no response to arrange delivery schedule for up to 48 hours due to invalid contact information.
- Receiver not available or location closed at the time of scheduled delivery.
- Damages caused by faulty assembly or usage.
- All unauthorized returns not under reason of Freight Damage, Manufacturer’s Defect and/or claims after 30 days of receipt.
- REFUNDS – Any charges under responsibility of buyer such as storage fee, return shipping fee, 20% restocking fee, redelivery fee, etc. will be deducted from refund. No refund if returned product is not in its original package or not in usable/salable condition not under reason of Freight Damage or Manufacturer’s Defect, or may be deducted from refund.
- CUSTOM ORDERS – All made to order, or customized items cannot be returned. No exceptions.